Yamaha SA 800

Sjlden vintage Yamaha SA-800. Kbt i 1983, men har ligget i original kasse siden 1986 uden at blive brugt.
Circa 1983 Yamaha SA 800 Vintage Semi-Hollowbody with original case. One owner, Made in Japan at the famous Fuji-Gen Plant- Produced from 1983-1988. So this is the first year, and the most valuable of the SA-800's
Dual humbucker pickups
100% original

Referred to by many as one of the best ES 335 "sleepers" under 20000 kr, This Hollowbody was made when Japanese guitar making was at it's best. This is a great guitar to gig with and leave the 3K Gibson at home. You can test this one against an ES 335 back to back, and in my opinion, there is not a very noticeable difference.
Everything works perfectly, Neck is straight, Action is great. Ebony finish is gorgeous. It plays smooth and fast with low action.

This SA 800 has some minor pick scratches on pick guard, some minor flaws and light scratches here and there that you can see in the light at an angle, but looks shiny and beautiful, Especially for a 33 year old hollow-body NO buckle rash, NO major dings, NO finish cracks or repairs. Neck is straight , electronics are perfect.